General Description: This color ribbon kit contains three items; all are compatible with several Datacard® card
printers (see below):
- One CMYKP-KP Color Ribbon.
- This product is a solid, multicolored plastic film that acts as an article under normal conditions of use. It consists of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film with thin layers of specialized pigment coatings. Using a thermal print head, the pigment coatings are transferred to the retransfer film prior to the film being applied to a card.
- One adhesive cleaning sleeve. Sleeve with adhesive cleaning wrap and removable protective cover applied to outside of plastic cylinder.
- One isopropanol cleaning card. PVC card with outer layers of absorbent cleaning material saturated with isopropanol.
Printer Usage: Datacard certifies that this ribbon is optimized for use in the following Datacard® printers:
- Datacard® CR805 and CR805 CLM
- CR Series card printers feature Datacard® proprietary ribbons, which are designed specifically for the CR Series card printer. When the printer recognizes that a Datacard® ribbon is installed, all enhanced product features are enabled and successful card printing can begin. The printer will only print color images when
- Datacard® proprietary color ribbons are installed. Datacard is your exclusive source for proprietary ribbons for the CR Series card printers.
Packaging: Ribbon kits are enclosed in a Datacard® Certified Supplies, resealable, clamshell that include loading and usage instructions. Sixteen unit clamshells are included in one case of product.
- Temperature: 50 - 80ºF (10 - 27ºC)
- Humidity: 30 – 70% RH (non-condensing)
- Sunlight: Do not store any supplies in direct sunlight or near a heat source