The Entrust Datacard CR805 ID card printer offers
great value to organizations looking into printing high-quality ID cards
reliably and affordably.
Entrust Datacard CR805
Retransfer ID Card Printers fulfill enterprise needs to issue high-resolution and secure
badges in a cost-effective way in high volumes. They offer increased capacity
and the best print quality.
CR805 Retransfer ID Card Printers are available in different models to meet all requirements:
- Single or dual-sided
- Optional encoding
capabilities: magnetic stripe, smart cards.
- Optional single or
printer’s main features include:
- Single-sided retransfer pigment ink printing (pigment
ink provides longer-lasting images, photo-quality imagery, stunning
resolution, and extreme precision—and has natural resistance to UV fading
and the effects of plasticizers).
- Over-the-edge printing.
- Print speed: 100 single-sided full color cards per hour
(CMYKP); 66 double-sided full color CPH.
- 600 dpi (23 dots/mm) continuous tone.
- True Color (ICC) printing; Vivid printer colors with
higher saturation and contrast.
- Prints any design on demand without pre-printed card
- Accepted Card Thickness: 0.030 inches to 0.040 inches
(0.76 mm to 10.01mm)
- Accepted Card Types: PVC to PVC composite, PC, or PET.
- Input Hopper Card Capacity: 125 cards (.030˝ / .762 mm)
- Output Hopper Card Capacity: Up to 25 cards (optional
- Software Drivers: Windows® XP / Vista™ (32 bit and 64
bit) / Server 2003 and 2008 / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)/
MAC OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 / Linux
- Interface: USB 2.0 and Ethernet.
- Warranty: 3-year on printer and lifetime on printhead.