This product consists of a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film with thin layers of specialized coatings. This film is compatible for use in the Datacard® CR805 and CR805 CLM. The printer prints colored images onto the retransfer film (RTM). The colored image and the RTM coatings are then transferred to plastic cards using a heated roller.
Printer Usage: Datacard certifies that this film is optimized for use in the following Datacard® printers:
- Datacard® CR805 and CR805 CLM
- CR Series card printers feature Datacard® proprietary ribbons, which are designed specifically for the CR Series card printer. When the printer recognizes that a Datacard® ribbon is installed, all enhanced product features are enabled and successful card printing can begin. The printer will only print color images when Datacard® proprietary color ribbons are installed. Datacard is your exclusive source for proprietary ribbons for the CR Series card printers.
Packaging: Retransfer film kits are enclosed in a Datacard® Certified Supplies, re-sealable, clamshell that include loading and usage instructions. Sixteen unit clamshells are included in one case of product.
- Temperature: 50 - 80ºF (10 - 27ºC)
- Humidity: 30 – 70% RH (non-condensing)
- Sunlight: Do not store any supplies in direct sunlight or near a heat source