A versatile, reliable, card production workhorse that supports diverse applications throughout your organization. Protects your investment by offering great flexibility whenever you need to reconfigure your ID card issuance system.
- Can encode up to three different smart card technologies, plus magnetic stripe, in the same pass as card printing and lamination.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity and internal print server integrates with existing enterprise networks. Allows for centralized or distributed ID card issuance.
- Optional lamination module adds an extra layer of security and durability that helps extend card life.
The DTC550 is one of the most versatile ID card printer/encoders available.It's equally at home in a stand-alone application, or as part of a distributed or high-volume card issuance system. The DTC550 can meet your specific requirements with connectivity, lamination and smart card encoding options.
- The lamination option adds on an extra layer of security and durability to extend card life.
- Maintain quality by automatically routing defective cards to the Reject Card Hopper (available only with the lamination module).
- Avoid production errors and delays by reading printer and material status, and operator prompts on the user-friendly display.
- Dual card hopping allows printing on two different card stocks, or longer production runs on one stock. Optional lock helps prevents theft of blank cards.
- Encoding options handle contact and contactless smart cards, proximity cards and magnetic stripe.
Ethernet port and internal print server enable secure network printing.